Our Outpatient Services
CSO provides a full range of behavioral health and substance abuse services through a network of five licensed outpatient sites. Services are provided both on-site and in homes, schools and other community settings. As a community behavioral health agency, CSO believes deeply in providing services that empower those who receive services, and enrich the lives of those living in our community. CSO is equally committed to collaborating with other providers to ensure that the services needed in our community are available, and appropriately and adequately provided. We promise the availability of a clinician at your time of need. We gladly accept walk-in appointments at all of our outpatient clinics.
Outpatient Services include:
- Urgent Outpatient assessment and treatment
- Diagnostic evaluations
- Therapy for children, adolescents and adults
- Child and Adult Psychiatry
- Sexual abuse and trauma treatment for survivors and their families
- Treatment for depression, anxiety, PTSD and general adjustment disorders
- Group Therapy
- Structured Outpatient Addiction Programs
- Case Consultation and collaboration
- Medication management
- Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Psychological testing and assessment
Our outpatient services are conveniently located throughout Western Massachusetts:
- BERKSHIRE COUNTY 877 South St., Suite 200, Pittsfield 413.236.5656
- HAMPSHIRE COUNTY 8 Atwood Dr., Suite 201, Northampton 413.582.0471
- HAMPDEN COUNTY 130 Maple St., Suite 325 Springfield 413.737.9544
- FRANKLIN COUNTY 1 Arch Place, Greenfield 413.774.1000
- NORTH QUABBIN 491 Main St., Athol 978.249.9490
- WORCESTER COUNTY 205 School St., Gardner 978.632.9400
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP/SOAP) Offered in Athol, Northampton and Greenfield, IOP/SOAP is a three week intensive recovery program for substance abuse. In addition to half day group treatment programming, participants are part of a 12-Step group with other people in recovery, and agree to attend AA/NA at least three times per week.
- Athol 978.249.9490
- Greenfield 413.774.1000
- Northampton 413.582.0471
Driver Alcohol Education (DAE) Located at our Northampton and Amherst Outpatient Clinics, DAE is a court-mandated 16 week class for individuals with a conviction for a drunken driving offense. The goal of the program is to provide an educational experience related to alcohol and other drug use, its effect on driving and other life problems. Call 413.581.0471 for information.
Second Offender Aftercare Program Available at our Northampton Outpatient Clinic, this court-mandated program is for anyone convicted of their second DUI. This is a 26 consecutive weekly group. Program staff will provide documentation to the Registry and to Probation to confirm compliance/completion of program requirements. Call 413.581.0471 for information.