The Healing Arts Series of programs provide an opportunity for attendees to learn about a variety of Complementary Therapies and tools that can be helpful in trauma support. All programs are free and open to anyone who has ever been exposed to violence, crime and trauma.
November & December programs include:
- Peer Connection Open Hours â€“ 2:00 – 4:00pm, Friday, 11/10, 12/8, 12/22 in Greenfield
- Soul Medicine – Body Wisdom – Wednesdays, 11/15 or 12/20; individual 50-minute sessions at 9:30am and 10:30am, in Greenfield
- Monthly Energy Medicine Practice Group – 12:00 – 1:00pm, Wednesdays, 11/15 & 12/20 in Greenfield
- Healing My Life from Incest to Joy: Book Release Celebration â€“ 4:00 – 6:00pm, Thursday 12/7 in Greenfield
- Relax and Renew: Yoga & Self Massage â€“ 5:30-7:30pm, Wednesday, 11/29 in Florence or Thursday 12/14 in Greenfield
Registration is required. Â For program descriptions and all time and location details Click Here
Contact CCRT for more information about these programs: 413.773.5090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an idea for a complementary therapy that CCRT could host or would like us to repeat a workshop we have already hosted, please contact Director Kelly Broadway at 413-773-5090.