North Quabbin Resource List
- The Carson Center,Â Valley Human Services:Â Ware (413) 967-6241. Individual, family, and group psychotherapy for children and adults.
- Clinical and Support Options: Orange (978) 249-9490. Individual, group and family counseling.
- Crisis Services,Â Clinical & Support Options: N. Quabbin (978) 249-9490. 24-hour crisis hotline.
- Department of Children and Families:Â Franklin County & N. Quabbin Area (413) 775-5000. Child at Risk Hotline 800-792-5200. Protecting children from child abuse and neglect.
- Mental Health Services,Â Desmond Callan Community Health Center: Orange (978) 544-7800. Individual and group counseling and case management services for people of all ages.
- DIAL/SELF Youth & Community Services: Orange (978) 544-1800. Provides a wide array of services that foster youth empowerment and community service.
- District Attorneyâ€™s Office: Greenfield (serving Athol & Orange) – (413) 774-5102. Worcester (serving Petersham, Phillipston & Royalston) – (508) 755-8601. Victim and witness support & advocacy.
- Elder Protective Services, Franklin County Home Care Corporation: North Quabbin (978) 549-2259. Investigates reports of elder abuse, neglect, financial exploitation and self neglect and provides a variety of services and support to elders and their caregivers.
- Community Resources and Advocacy,Â Community Action (formerly First Call for Help): Orange: (978) 544-8091. Information and referral services to residents in the North Quabbin community.
- Mass 2-1-1:Â Statewide 211.Â A free, 24/7 resource that helps those in need navigate available services in Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance:Â Statewide (617) 727-5200. Independent state agency devoted to upholding and advancing the rights of crime victims by serving as a resource to policy makers, funder of service agencies and provider of information about crime victimization and resources/referrals throughout the state.
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving: Statewide 1-800-633-MADD (6233). Support and advocacy for people affected by drunk and drugged driving crashes.
- New England Learning Center for Women In Transition (NELCWIT): Orange (978) 544-9857. Domestic violence hotline (888) 249-0806. Counseling, advocacy, hotline, support groups, community education and safe homes.
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Services,Â Center for Human Development: Orange (978) 544-2148. Individual, group and family counseling for children and adults.
- Pioneer Valley Brain Injury Support Group,Â Pioneer Valley Chapter through BIA-MA: PVBISG@gmail.com. Monthly peer support group for those affected by brain injury and their loved ones. Meets on the 1stThursday of each month (except July) from 7-8:30pm at Thayercare in Hadley.
- The Social Work Therapy Referral Service, MA Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers: Statewide 800-242-9794.
- Victim Compensation & Assistance Division,Â Attorney Generalâ€™s Office: Statewide 617-727-2200 ext. 2160.
For more information, please call 413-773-5090