Hampshire County Resource List
1. The Carson Center, Valley Human Services: Ware (413) 967-6241. Individual, family and group psychotherapy for children and adults.
2. The Childrenâ€™s Clinic, A Cutchins Program: Northampton (413) 587-3265. Outpatient services for abused and neglected children, children with histories of loss and disrupted attachment, very young children (infants to 5 years), and children who have been exposed to various traumas.
3. Clinical and Support Options, Inc: Northampton (413) 582-0417. Individual, group and family counseling.
4. Community Resources and Advocacy, Community Action (formerly First Call for Help): Northampton (413) 582-4237 & Ware Satellite Office (413) 967-4920.
5. Crisis Services, Clinical and Support Options: Hampshire County (413) 586-5555. 24-hour crisis hotline.
6. Department of Children and Families: Hampshire County (413) 775-5000. Child at Risk Hotline 800-792-5200. Protecting children from child abuse and neglect.
7. District Attorneyâ€™s Office: Northampton (413) 586-9225. Victim and witness support & advocacy.
8. Center for Women and Community, UMass: Amherst (413) 545-0883. Toll-free Rape Crisis Hotline: 888-337-0800. Support groups, workshops, events, counseling and online services for women.
9. The Garden Center for Grieving Children & Teens, YMCA: Northampton (413) 584-7086 x124.
10. Highland Valley Elder Services: Florence (413) 586-2000. Support and services to elders and their caregivers.
11. Inpatient Behavioral Health Services, Cooley Dickinson Hospital: Northampton 413-582-2500.
12. Mass 2-1-1: Statewide 211 or 877-211-MASS (6277). A free, 24/7 resource that helps those in need navigate available services in Massachusetts.
13. Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance: Statewide (617) 727-5200. Independent state agency devoted to upholding and advancing the rights of crime victims by serving as a resource to policy makers, funder of service agencies, and provider of information about crime victimization and resources/referrals throughout the state.
14. Mothers Against Drunk Driving: Statewide 1-800-633-MADD (6233). Support and advocacy for people affected by drunk and drugged driving crashes.
15. Outpatient Behavioral Health Services, Center for Human Development: Easthampton (413) 529-1764. Individual, group and family counseling for children and adults.
16. Pioneer Valley Brain Injury Support Group, Pioneer Valley Chapter through BIA-MA: PVBISG@gmail.com. Monthly peer support group for those affected by brain injury and their loved ones. Meets on the 1st Thursday of each month (except July) from 7-8:30pm at Thayercare in Hadley.
17. Safe Passage: Northampton (413) 586-1125. Hampshire Co. domestic violence hotline 888-345-5282. Provides comprehensive domestic violence services for women and children in Hampshire County.
18. Servicenet: Northampton (413) 585-1300. Mental, behavioral, and development health services for children, teens and adults.
19. The Social Work Therapy Referral Service, MA Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers: Statewide 800-242-9794.
20. Victim Compensation & Assistance Division, Attorney Generalâ€™s Office: Statewide 617-727-2200 ext. 2160.
For more information, please call 413-773-5090