The Bridge Family Resource Center
The Bridge Family Resource Center is a community-based, family-driven program supporting families and their children ages 0-18 years old. The Bridge is one of a network of eighteen Family Resource Centers across the Commonwealth. All services are FREE and available to any child or family.
- Evidence-Based Family Groups including Nurturing Parenting and Parenting Journeys
- Support Groups including parenting groups, father groups, grandparent groups, teen parent groups, and a variety of youth groups.
- Life Skills Groups including coping skills groups, household management, and leadership development.
- Educational Classes including financial literacy, basic computer skills, planning for higher education, finding a job, or getting your GED.
- Arts, Cultural, and Recreational Activities including art/crafts classes, music, ping-pong, dance, yoga, cooking, and more.
- Specialized clinical supports for youth and their families who are having difficulties with school attendance and other challenging behaviors
To view our full calendar of activities, groups, and events please Click Here