Franklin County Resource List
1. Clinical and Support Options, Inc.: Greenfield (413) 774-1000. Individual, group & family counseling.
2. Community Resources and Advocacy, Community Action (formerly First Call for Help): Franklin County (413) 475-1570.
3. Crisis Services, Clinical & Support Options, Inc: Greenfield (413) 774-5411. 24-hour crisis hotline.
4. Department of Children and Families: Franklin County (413) 775-5000. Child at Risk Hotline 800-792-5200. Protecting children from child abuse and neglect.
5. DIAL/SELF Youth & Community Services: Greenfield & Turners Falls (413) 774-7054. Provides a wide array of services that foster youth empowerment and community service.
6. Northwestern District Attorneyâ€™s Office: Greenfield (413) 774-5102. Victim and witness support & advocacy.
7. Elder Protective Services, LifePath (formerly Franklin County Home Care Corporation): Franklin County (413) 773-5555. Investigates reports of elder abuse, neglect, financial exploitation and self neglect and provides a variety of services and support to elders and their caregivers.
8. Greenfield Womenâ€™s Resource Center / The Salasin Center, Western MA Training Consortium (413) 774-0010. A safe place for women to build community, support & empower each other, and heal themselves.
9. Mass 2-1-1: Statewide 211. A free, 24/7 resource that helps those in need navigate available services in Massachusetts.
10. Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance: Statewide (617) 727-5200. Independent state agency devoted to upholding and advancing the rights of crime victims by serving as a resource to policy makers, funder of service agencies, and provider of information about crime victimization and resources/referrals throughout the state.
11. Mothers Against Drunk Driving: Statewide 1-800-633-MADD (6233). Support and advocacy for people affected by drunk and drugged driving crashes.
12. New England Learning Center for Women In Transition (NELCWIT): Greenfield (413) 772-0871. Toll free HOTLINE (888) 249-0806. Counseling, advocacy, hotline, support groups, community education and safe homes.
13. Outpatient Behavioral Health Services, Center for Human Development: Greenfield (413) 774-6252. Individual, group and family counseling for children and adults.
14. Pioneer Valley Brain Injury Support Group, Pioneer Valley Chapter through BIA-MA: PVBISG@gmail.com. Monthly peer support group for those affected by brain injury and their loved ones. Meets on the 1st Thursday of each month (except July) from 7-8:30pm at Thayercare in Hadley.
15. The Recovery Learning Community, Western MA Training Consortium: Greenfield & Holyoke 866-641-2853. A peer run organization offering support for people with lived experience with mental health issues, extreme states or trauma.
16. The Recover Project, Western MA Training Consortium: Greenfield (413) 774-5489. Fostering resilience and empowerment for those concerned with alcohol and drug addiction.
17. Servicenet: Greenfield (413) 772-2935. Outpatient mental and behavioral health services.
18. The Social Work Therapy Referral Service, MA Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers: Statewide 800-242-9794.
19. Turners Falls Womenâ€™s Resource Center, Montague Catholic Social Ministries (413) 863-2455. Building community, supporting each other, healing and empowering women.
20. Victim Compensation & Assistance Division, Attorney Generalâ€™s Office (617) 727-2200 ext. 2160.
For more information, please call 413-773-5090