The Healing Arts Series of programs provide an opportunity for attendees to learn about a variety of Complementary Therapies and tools that can be helpful in trauma support. All programs are free and open to anyone who has ever been exposed to violence, crime and trauma.
NovemberÂ & DecemberÂ programs include:
- Peer Connection Open Hours â€“ 11/11, 12/9 & 12/23, 2:00-4:00pm in Greenfield
- Healing Through Focused Movement â€“ 11/16 women only, 11/30 men only, 1:30-3:00pm in Greenfield
- Tools for Supporting Your Child after Sexual Abuse â€“ 11/17, 11:00am-1:00pm in Greenfield
- Soul Medicine~Body Wisdom â€“ 11/22 OR 12/20, 50-minute sessions at 9:30am, 10:30am & 11:30am in Greenfield
- Annual Holiday Peer Support Social for DUI Victims & Survivors â€“ 12/9, 11:00am-2:00pm in Deerfield
- Energetic Self Care: An Introduction to Energy Medicine â€“ 12/14, 10:00am-12:00pm in Greenfield
Registration is required. Â For program descriptions and all time and location details Click Here
Contact CCRT for more information about these programs: 413.773.5090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an idea for a complementary therapy that CCRT could host or would like us to repeat a workshop we have already hosted, please contact Director Kelly Broadway at 413-773-5090.