The Healing Arts Series of programs provide an opportunity for attendees to learn about a variety of Complementary Therapies and tools that can be helpful in trauma support. All programs are free and open to anyone who has ever been exposed to violence, crime and trauma.
MarchÂ & AprilÂ programs include:
- Peer Connection Open Hours â€“ 3/10, 3/24, 4/14 & 4/28, 2:00-4:00pm in Greenfield
- Exploring Spacial Dynamics â€“ 3/15, 10am-12pm in Florence
- Soul Medicine~Body Wisdom â€“ 3/21 OR 4/18, 9:30am – 12:30pm in Greenfield
- Turning on Your Radiance â€“ 3/28, 4:00-6:00pm in Greenfield
- Tools for Supporting Your Child after Sexual Abuse â€“ 4/24, 12:30-2:00pm in Greenfield
Registration is required. Â For program descriptions and all time and location details Click Here
Contact CCRT for more information about these programs: 413.773.5090 or email@example.com.
If you have an idea for a complementary therapy that CCRT could host or would like us to repeat a workshop we have already hosted, please contact Director Kelly Broadway at 413-773-5090.