The Healing Arts Series of programs provide an opportunity for attendees to learn about a variety of Complementary Therapies and tools that can be helpful in trauma support. All programs are free and open to anyone who has ever been exposed to violence, crime and trauma.
JulyÂ & AugustÂ programs include:
- Peer Connection Open Hours â€“ 7/14, 7/28, 8/11 & 8/25 in Greenfield
- Screening & Discussion of â€śResilienceâ€ť Documentary – 7/19 in Greenfield
- 8 Tools for Mindfulness – Thursdays, 7/27-8/17 in Greenfield
- Take Time to Heal Retreat â€“ 8/8 in Leyden
- Getting Rid of Whatâ€™s Stuck â€“ 8/21 in Greenfield, 8/28 in Florence
Registration is required. Â For program descriptions and all time and location details Click Here
Contact CCRT for more information about these programs: 413.773.5090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an idea for a complementary therapy that CCRT could host or would like us to repeat a workshop we have already hosted, please contact Director Kelly Broadway at 413-773-5090.