Programs and Services
CSOâ€™s mission is to provide responsive and effective interventions and services to support individual adults, children and families in their quest for stability, growth and an enhanced quality of life.
We commit internally to excellence in our services while we collaborate externally with community partners to establish and participate in a comprehensive system of assistance and resources for the residents of our communities.
Outpatient Behavioral Health and Family Support Services
- Urgent Outpatient assessment and treatment
- Therapy for children, adolescents and adults
- Child and Adult Psychiatry
- Sexual abuse and trauma treatment for
survivors and their families
- Substance abuse and addictions treatment
- Treatment for depression, anxiety, posttraumatic stress disorder and general adjustment disorders
- Case consultation and collaboration
- Medication management
- Community Support services
- Psychological testing and assessment
- Case management
- Intensive Care Coordination
- In-Home Therapy and Therapeutic Mentoring
- Family Support & Training
- Home-Based support and stabilization
- Shoplifting Education program
- Job Readiness services
- Pre-GED Classes
- Driver Alcohol Education classes
- Second-Offender Aftercare treatment
- Structured Outpatient Addiction programs
- Group therapy
A behavioral health Emergency Services Program (ESP) providing Mobile Crisis Intervention, Community-Based Evaluation and Support, and Community Crisis Stabilization and Adult Respite services.
“Fountain House” Model Clubhouses offering Vocational, Educational, and Rehabilitative
services along with recreational and social activities for adults living with mental illness.
Green River House
37 Franklin Street, Greenfield MA 01301
Tel: (413) 772-2181
Fax: (413) 773-5312
25 W. Main Street, Orange MA 01364
Tel: (978) 544-1859
Fax: (978) 544-1860
Housing and Homeless Services
We are the largest facility outside of Boston providing 24 hour, full wrap-around services for individuals experiencing homelessness.
- Emergency shelter for adult men and women experiencing homelessness
- Open community meal program serving 3 nutritious meals every day of the year
- Resource Center with case management services and day services available
- Access to medical/dental clinic managed by Healthcare for the Homeless
- Permanent Supportive Housing units located onsite
Wellness Program and Peer Support
Wellness and Peer Support programming is incorporated into a wide range of CSO
services. CSOâ€™s Wellness drop-in center is located at our 1 Arch Place location in
Greenfield, MA and offers resources for wellness and peer support for all clients.