We are here for you. Our caring professionals are here to help you.
If you are experiencing a difficulty that is getting in the way of your well-being or daily routine, we are here to provide you the support and psychiatric care you need. With a diversity of support and specialized staff, we also can help you with longer-term mental health care and substance abuse treatment.
Services are provided in:
What We Offer
- Psychotherapy and counseling tailored to your needs, including treatment for depression and other mood disorders, anxiety, adjustment disorders, trauma, behavioral problems, identity issues, family and relationship conflicts, substance abuse and ways to manage the stress of everyday living. Services can be provided in the office, school or your home.
- The START intensive outpatient treatment program aids those in the early phases of sobriety and recovery from substance abuse. It is a three-week program to help individuals develop the insight and skills necessary to be abstinent from drugs and/or alcohol. Call ahead OR come in any business day at 9 a.m. for a START orientation/ intake appointment.
- Early Recovery groups for substance abuse treatment focused on relapse prevention and harm reduction.
- Driver alcohol education classes (DAE) and DUI second offender aftercare treatment.
- Evaluations for mental health and substance abuse issues for personal, professional or legal purposes.
- Psychiatric evaluation and follow-up for medications. (Concurrent individual or group therapy is required for ongoing medication management.)
- Second Offender Aftercare (SOA) Program, Northampton. Court mandated program for anyone convicted of their second DUI. This is a 26 consecutive weekly group. Program staff will provide documentation to the registry and to probation to confirm compliance/completion of program requirements.
- Text4Recovery: Text4Recovery provides motivational texts, appointment reminders, and other meaningful text communication as designed by the client and/or the clinician.For questions and further information, contact: Sarah Tanner,Â email@example.com
Staff of Dedicated Specialists
Our staff is made up of a variety of specialists in the mental health field. At Clinical and Support Options, we have doctoral-level psychologists; psychiatrists who specialize in child, geriatric and addictions psychiatry; psychiatric clinical nurse specialists; licensed independent clinical social workers; licensed mental health counselors and masterâ€™s level clinicians to assist you through your treatment.
For MBHP clients only
Urgent appointments within 24 hours of contact by qualified clinicians.
To Make A Referral, schedule an appointment or ask additional questions:
See the list of CSOâ€™s locations below
What to Expect When You Call
You will speak with a telephone intake specialist who will collect some demographic and insurance information and ask you to briefly state why you are seeking services. Adults will be scheduled for an intake appointment with one of our clinicians.
Following that intake appointment, you will be referred to the group or individual clinician(s) that will best meet your needs. Children and families will be referred to a skilled professional who will call to schedule an intake and continue as the assigned therapist.
For referral please call:
877 South Street, Suite 200
Pittsfield, MA 01201
8 Atwood Drive, Suite 201
Northampton, MA 01060
130 Maple St., Suite 325
Springfield, MA 01103
1 Arch Place
Greenfield, MA 01301
491 Main St.
Athol, MA 01331